Grand final Asia Agri-Tech Challenge 2020 – Save the date
The Value Chain Capacity Building Network (VCB-N) announces the Grand Final of its Asia Agri-Tech Challenge. After a tough and very close selection in the first round, the 15 remaining contesters will compete in 3 categories for to become Awardee in the Asia Agri-Tech Challenge and take home a prestigious award and the price money on the 19th of March (9.00-11.00 AM CET, 3.00 – 5.00 PM Bangkok time).
Category I: IT innovation in support of VC supply-demand arrangements / marketing.
Jury Board: Department of Science and Technology, India, Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Genflow AI, India
- MAGASOOL, India
- Agro-DigitalPH, Philippines
- FarmCorp, India
- Beehive Date Technology, Taiwan
- FarmERP, India
Category II: IT innovation in support of rural advisory services.
Jury Board: Deshpande Foundation, Tiffany Tsui, Dominic Smith
- Village Link, Myanmar
- Greenovator, Myanmar
- Nile Point Senz Agro, Sri Lanka
- S2i / OMR, Portugal
- Vriddhi, India
Category III: IT innovation in support of access to finance.
Jury Board: Rabobank Foundation, TATA Trust, Chandra Kirina
- Aeloi, Nepal
- Credible (submission 1 and 2), India
- Source Trace, Zimbabwe
- Naya Yeeva, Pakistan
The finalists will be questioned life in a “Dragon’s Den” setting by a reputed expert jury with among others representatives from the Rabobank Foundation, the Department of Science and Technology, Deshande Foundation, TATA Trust and the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry. Join us, witness excellence and a trilling competition and get inspired!
- 15:00-15:10: Welcome Remarks by the Chair of the VCB-N and the moderator
- 15:10-15:20: Word from IFAD representative
- 15:20-16:35: Announce top-3 contesters per category: present video pitch and Dragon’s Den by the Chairs of Jury
+15:20-15:45: Announce & present top 3 contesters in Category 1
+ 15:45-16:10: Announce & present top 3 contesters in Category 2
+ 16:10-16:35: Announce & present top 3 contesters in Category 3
- 16:35-16:50: Announcement of grand winners, winners and runners-up, awarding ceremony by Chairs of the Jury
- 16:50-17:00: Closing by Chair of VCB-N
Please save the date and REGISTER for joining
Please visit the Challenge website for more information at www.vcbnchallenge2020.com
For more information about the VCB-N please visit the VCB-N website or send your question to email@example.com
The VCB-N is still open to new members!