Partners in Prosperity (PnP)
Who we are
Partners in Prosperity (PnP) was founded in 1998 with an objective to help poor communities to be self-reliant and evolve out of the poverty cycle. By enhancing livelihood opportunities, we aim to mitigate economic disparities through efficient utilization of natural resources and community empowerment, especially that of women. We envision an inclusive, gender sensitive, economically and environmentally sustainable India. Our average annual turnover in the last three years is USD 1.5 million.
PnP team comprises of 36 management and technical specialists with multifarious experience in results-based management, value chain and market-based interventions, gender equality, climate change adaptation, natural resources management, forestry, climate resilient agriculture and microfinance. PnP is governed by a board of twelve accomplished members, drawn from diverse areas of expertise.
We have credibility alliance accreditation and are part of diverse networks such as Value Chain Network, Nutrition Coalition, Climate Action Network South Asia (CANSA) and Sustainable Rice Platform. PnP is proud to be a CoE in the VCB Network and wishes to contribute by supporting partnerships for sustainable development.
Healthy and prosperous planet, and people (HP3)
Developing multistakeholder partnerships with governments, communities and other enterprises to alleviate poverty and to build a healthy and poverty free environment.
Our core values
What we can offer
We offer following solutions to the governments, donors, humanitarian organizations and corporate investors. We help create innovative business models and financial structures, towards inclusive market systems. We also specialize in building management and technical capacities of development professionals as well as organizational/institutional development.
- Strategic review and support for program conceptualization, design and planning;
- Project and portfolio management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Consulting Services and Thematic assessment;
- Policy analysis, action research and knowledge management.
As an impact driven firm, PnP is innovative and multidisciplinary in its approach. We not only offer a wealth of skills, knowledge, expertise and experience in the area of climate change and value chain; we are also seasoned practitioners working in diverse sub-sectors of climate resilient development, in productive partnership with stakeholders at different levels, in several countries and regions. The factors which differentiate us from other players in the larger development sector include:
- Global reach with close international networks in West Europe, notably in Switzerland;
- We operate at different levels (policy, practice, science, knowledge, system and technology);
- We provide forward market linkages to farmers in national and international markets;
- We possess the strategic orientation of a social enterprise;
- We help leverage resources and mitigate risks;
- Merger of operations of Intercooperation Social Development India (ICSD) into PnP in 2019 has created excellent synergies and complementariness.